You are here:

News

Reef Subsea finalises acquisition of Vako

Reef Subsea AS has announced that one of its Norwegian subsidiaries Scanmudring, has fully acquired Norwegian company Vako.

 Scanmudring had previously owned 38%of Vako and today bought the remaining 62%for full ownership. Vako will be integrated into Scanmudring-Rotech Subsea, a group of companies that have merged since Reef Subsea

acquired Rotech Subsea in November 2011.

Vako specialises in the conception, production and installation of ejectors that are mounted on seabed dredging and excavation systems. These ejectors, when connected to water pumps and installed,

are the ultimate part of the suction process.